Live the life you crave, Sweet Spot Style.
Hello, I’m Desha Peacock and I am a multi-passionate solo-preneur! My calling is to help you see the bigger possibilities that exist in your life so you can thrive in your Sweet Spot: a self defined place of success and beauty. Whether you need encouragement to take the leap into your dream career, want to create a home that reflects your authentic style and values, or would like a personal style makeover, I’m your gal.
Six things most people don’t know about me…
- I convinced my mom to change my birth certificate so I could start working at age 14. I wanted to work in women’s retail, but ended up as a Christmas Elf instead.
- As a teen I refused to wear a seatbelt because I didn’t want to live in fear.
- I’ve had over 40 jobs in my life, but I couldn’t be where I am without those experiences.
- I’ve been told Desha means “flowers” in Cherokee, but I’ve never been able to confirm this.
- I had my first car accident at the age of 3 when I took the wheel becauseI was growing impatient waiting for my family as they said their long Southern goodbye’s on the porch one Sunday afternoon.
- Every day, without fail, I have tea and a sweet. It’s the secret to my sanity. I call it Tea Time and I’d like you to join me.
The Official Bio
Local celebrity, author and award winning TV Show Producer/Host Desha Peacock is a career development and lifestyle expert. Known for her eclectic style and helping others see the possibility within themselves, their homes and personal style, Desha has helped hundreds of people find their “Sweet Spot”- a self-defined place of success and beauty. Her mission is to share the potential she sees in each client, to help people tap into their own intuition by making life-transforming decisions that allow them to align with their higher purpose.
Aside from her dream facilitation skills, Desha is also the author of the first book that combines personal development and home décor… Creating the Style you Crave on a Budget you can Afford: A Sweet Spot Guide to Home Décor. An avid seeker of beauty and culture, she’s explored the bazaars of Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Central America. She’s slept in two-dollar hostels in Guatemala and boarded million dollar yachts in the Mediterranean, all the while gathering inspiration that feeds her own unique personal style.
Desha holds a Master’s degree in Intercultural Service, Leadership and Management from the School for International Training, is a certified Global Career Development Facilitator and has facilitated groups in London, Costa Rica, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
In her private practice and in her four years as Director of Career Development at Marlboro College, she has counseled hundreds of clients and has been quoted in the Huffington Post, Yahoo News.com, Career Rookie, US News Money and made regular radio and TV appearances on This Show is So Gay and BCTV.